It’s very difficult to choose and it changes often but mine, as I write this, in no particular order, and all from California – so I guess mine is pretty regional too:
- Pliny The Elder – Russian River (Santa Rosa).
- Mai Tai – Alvarado Street (Monterey)
- Like Riding A Bike – Urban Roots (Sacramento).
- DDH General Sherman – Tioga Sequoia (Fresno)
- Citraholic – Beachwood Brewing (Long Beach).
I know it’s kinda obvious to put Pliny on there but that doesn’t change the fact that it’s true. It is always true.
Side note: This post was inspired by this thread and is worth checking out for the KC influenced responses:
It’s #NationalIPADay ! What are your top 5 IPAS? Mine are:— Katie Camlin (@katie_cammm) August 5, 2021
1. Sierra Nevada Celebration
2. BKS Counterculture series
3. Boulevard Grainstorm (miss u)
4. Alma Mader Smooth Cone
5. Bell’s Two Hearted Ale