Don’t be bummed Flagship February is over. It is still going at every place that has craft beer. Really. Check you Untappd feed if you don’t believe me.
Here is a handy list of places that will continue Flagshipping, way after February… like, all damn year and forever.
- Red Robin.
- Whole Foods.
- Red Lobster.
- Texas Roadhouse.
- Buffalo Wild Wings.
- Your Uncle’s.
- The Denny’s in Barstow.
- The Cantina at Mos Isles, Tatooine.
- Every Indian Gaming Casino.
- Dan and Julie’s Wedding.
- The White House When Obama Was There.
- Chevron Gas Stations.
- Fresno Yosemite International Airport.
- That Taco Bell That Serves Alchohol.
- Every Restaurant In Downtown Disney.
- The Bowling Alley From The Big Lebowski’s.
- Every Sushi, Tepanaki and Mexican Food Place.
- The Tailgates at Every Show on the Korn & Alice In Chains Tour.
- The Place Dekard Eats Noodles At In Blade Runner.
- Circle K.
- Flight 1138 From Los Angels to Maui.
- Your Friend From Work’s Ski Boat.
All kidding aside, I think Flagship February is a cool thing. But my point is, Flagships are not dead. Diminished, sure. But definitely not dead.
They live on, and probably always will, at more places than you think.